Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunbeams and Candy buttons...

I wanted to tell you about a new event, Have you heard about The Candy Factory? I hadn't  until just the other day. I try and keep up with new openings and events but this was a surprise to me. Here are some links to find out about the event more.
It's an adorable shop with candy machines and bright colors. When I was  peeking about before it was open for this round I checked out some of those super cute fashions being offered. Below I'm showing off  3 items  especially designed for the event  by .:pure:. Fashions owned by Katy Dirkie and Topcat Trevellion. I had known Ms Katy only from buying  full perm sculpties and mesh  from her in the past.  I was surprised  and delighted when I found out she was designing fashion also.


Pure Candy shop_round2
( => click picture to enlarge !)

MESH On Left 
Hair: [LeLutka] - GOGO hair/Naturals (New Release! Includes a version to be worn with a hat!)
Romper: .:pure:. Melissa Romper Dotty Pastel @ The Candy Factory (This fun and playful  romper is prefect for lounging around or  running around the grid shopping. For the event the price will be 60 L$)

MESH On Right
This dress comes with the bangle, hair flower and mesh  dress and will be 60 L$ for the event
Dress: .:pure:. Letty Strapless Dress Pastel Pink @ The Candy Factory


Pure Candy shop_free gift
( => click picture to enlarge !)

MESH
Dress: .:pure:. Raena Dress Sugar & Spice Free Gift @ The Candy Factory

NON-MESH
Pose:  Eternal Dreams Urban Princess pack 8 
Poses: Juxtapose - Thrift Shop Gacha Poses no longer available there but check out their main store.

No comments:

Post a Comment