Thursday, December 26, 2013

Winter White

Hello! Did you all have a great Christmas? I hope you did. I wanted to share this winter white outfit from Liv-Glam with you before I took my holiday but forgot to hit the publish button. So here is the look and I hope you enjoy. Glasses from Glow Studio, jewelry from Emo-Tions, hair by Tameless new release and this great outfit and clutch  from Liv-Glam. Happy shopping. 

( => click picture to enlarge !)


( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair: Tameless Hair Kenedy
Eyes: IKON   Spectral Eyes - Clarity @FaMshed
Skin:*League* Skin Aria Golden 
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture  
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet

Clothing
Complete Outfit: [LG] Boutique-[ FALL-13] Wrecking Ball Hud 1 @Kustom9
Shoes: .Renegade. Nola Platform Wedges - Black

Accessories
Glasses: [ glow ] studio Inside me Glasses
Clutch: [LG] Boutique-[ WINTER-13] Criminal Clutch
Jewelry Set:   .:EMO-tions:. *HARMONY * necklace+earrings

Pose
Pose: -VA-VISTA ANIMATIONS-COSMOPOLITAN AO- NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment