Thursday, May 22, 2014

I heart Zombies

The cell rang, and she picked up. " Hello?"  A fanatic voice on the other end sounded like her mom, " Callie.. Callie! You've got to get down here right  away and pick me up! "  Mom was at work at the local ER pulling her night shift.  The line went dead after what sounded like  gunfire and heavy breathing.  I raced down to the entrance of the ER  just minutes away. Calling SL-Emergency on the way but all lines were busy. All I kept getting was a message to please hold. What had happened?  I had to find out.  

Upon arriving I called mom's cell again. I heard someone pick up and I called out to her asking was she ok? " Mom? Mom.. where is everyone the place is dead. " My answer was little more then screams as the cell went silent. 

Ok sooo I might of watched to many zombie movies or something but.. for this round of Going Bust at the Cleavage sim running 22nd  to the 26th you can find the  tops below and much more out on the sidewalk sale.  Don't forget to stop over at Lubbly Jubblies or TP to the BB and B event to help the fight against breast cancer. Happy .. Shopping.

( => click picture to enlarge !)


Other options and colors available ::BAD::  Stalking Dead Gray - white - green or black T-Shirt discount price.

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair: Tameless Hair Rita
EyesIKON  Destiny Eyes - Maya (XS)
Skin:*League* Skin Aria Golden 
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture  
Mesh Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts

Clothing
Top: ::BAD::  Stalking Dead Red T-Shirt @ Going Bust

Pose
Pose: Label Motion - My Mobile Phone Gift



No comments:

Post a Comment