Thursday, June 5, 2014

Come take a walk with me

Hello! Today I have a fun Boho outfit for you. If you have been following the blog for sometime you've seen me post about VIPS Creations, the creator along with Fenia Nirvana has started making boho under a new label.  I'm excited to see what comes of it as I love Boho fashion. 

Sharing a new hair style from Tameless just released over the week. Soft  waves flowing down over your shoulder and back for a relaxed sexy look. Also a new skin from Skin-Sation recently released, comes with loud mouth and tango appliers. Check the Details below and Happy Shopping. 

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair: Tameless Hair Erica
Eyes: IKON  Spectral Eyes - Clarity (XS)
Skin: Skin-Sation  Hannah*Deep Tan (lolas, loud mouth)
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand 

Clothing
Complete Outfit:  .:NiRvaNa Fashion:. Female Mesh Outfit - Boho Style1 Included - Top, pants, all accessories and heels


No comments:

Post a Comment