Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcoming in Fall

Helloooo!  I know I've been away for a while  and guess what?  I MISSED YOU! I've been ill in RL and finally got my self on the road to recovery. I wanted to share with you all this cute boho outfit from VIP Creations. Perfect for fall ( in our parts of the world ) or just a nice tropical look for others. The dress comes with a texture hud of 4 textures, 8  tintable colors to give you a wide range of different looks. Along with that you get jewelry, earrings, necklace, bracelets, and ring. Two bags, shoes with hud.  I do love these complete packs for easy dressing in sl. 

Don't forget for this month of seasonal fun  to check out VIP for Halloween coming up and their many hunt gifts out and Marketplace Freebies!!!



( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * SHAKIRA * Flex hair with full hud per color
EyesIKON Spectral Eyes - Clarity
Skin: [PXL]    MIA   -OL ~  Makeup 02 MEB C2
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand 
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet
Mesh Breasts: *X*plosion Boinka Boobs (M)
Mesh Booty/legs:  [BANNED] FitMesh Booty 1.1 + Add-Ons  

Clothing
Complete Outfit with Accessories:VIPS Creations- Female Outfit - [Meadow][Boho Outfit] 




No comments:

Post a Comment