Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Under Water

I tried to teleport to a beach but SL put me under water. Apparently I am being forced to cure the sunburn I got on my nose from spending too much time on my sail boat, lol.

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

MESH 
Tank & Shoes: Shey - Berke Mesh Set Bourbon (MOH2 hunt prize # 12, Hint: I am under "Melih" Poster.) 
Bracelet: +:+WTG+:+ [MESH] **4bits**bangle (MOH2 prize # 102, Hint: A girl at a subway station dropped the ipod.)

Non-MESH 
Skin & Glasses: (red)sand - MOH2 hunt prize # 97 (Hint: The rabbit keeps it safe !) 
Hair: Bad@zz - Black hair 'Suave"+ multicolored tips (MOH2 hunt prize # 8, Hint: Women love men who have it.) 
Tattoo: :Wicked Tattoos: Celtic Love (rotating MM Prize) 
Pants: .::Karmas Kreations::. - MOH2hunt prize # 80 (Hint: Sitting here finding out exactly which way the fun is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment