Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Eye In The Sky

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind”
 

The Alan Parsons Project, Eye In The Sky, 1982 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

MESH 
Glasses: MHOH7 - #3 - KUMAKI GLASSES STYLE 
Sweatshirt: ..:: Legal Insanity ::.. LI - Lenny Shirts - Spanked Monkey 
Pants: flow . boardshort SURF - Plain Yellow (updated version available on SL Marketplace)
Shoes: ..:: Energie ::. LeagueSneakers (Shoes, socks, laces are colour changeable!)

Non-MESH
Hair: Salon de GLOW <hairpieces> M-02(Blacks – Ash) (60 L$ @ SGB Summer Festival, blogged before) 
Skin: +++ 8 designe +++ DARK (2) NOUGAT

No comments:

Post a Comment