Saturday, December 29, 2012

What's Been Happening?

Busy days. Been collecting all the cool gifts my colleagues blogged lately, bought some of the new mesh turtleneck sweaters just released by [ hoorenbeek ] which btw. are on sale this weekend (more on those when I have the rest of my outfit put together) and I was working on my new look. So here goes:

He is hoping that 2013 will bring back some colour into his life, lol.
( => click picture to enlarge !) 

MESH 
Coat (left): .Cutz. - Diamond Coat - Plaid Blue (New Release! 3 colours available) 
Coat (right): .Cutz. - Diamond Coat - Grey (New Release! 3 colours available) 
Pants: Xplosion - X*Bolt Mesh Pants (White Leather). 
Shoes: +HUHU+ ILLEGAL SNEAKERS (GROUP GIFT) 

Non-MESH 
Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*34(Black) 
Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ Hybrid (Xmas 2012 gift for Group members) 
Necklace: Chop Zuey - Gift Men Xmas3 Zodiac (still available at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment