Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dead End

Last night I dreamt I was driving to a party wearing my new tuxedo from [ hoorenbeek ]. When I arrived, the club had moved and the area been turned into an airport. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

MESH (=> If no SLURL is linked, click on the sidebar store logo for a teleport!) 
Outfit (incl. Shades & Shoes): [ hoorenbeek ] - Classic Tuxedo - Formal Version (New Release!) 

Non-MESH 
Skin+Shape+Hair: REDGRAVE - JACOB Tan shaved (New Release!) 

To make things worse, my flight back home was delayed indefinitely due to unfinished construction work. Fortunately, I found some liquid company in the galley, lol, so what else was I to do but loosen my bow tie and wait it out. Cheers!

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

MESH
Outfit (incl. Shades & Shoes): [ hoorenbeek ] - Classic Tuxedo - After Party Version (New Release!) 

Non-MESH
Skin+Shape+Hair: REDGRAVE - JACOB Tan unshaved (New Release!)

No comments:

Post a Comment