Saturday, April 27, 2019

New Inks From Endless Pain Tattoos


Taking a shower in this public bath wearing sun glasses and a beanie, I wondered if the girl watching me thought I was bald or a rock star. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Here’s what I'm wearing: 
Beanie: flow . Aka Beanie (New @ Man Cave) 
Shades: Kumaki - K_gs Rader. 
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD Daniel.
Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni. 
Skin Applier Head + Body: *Birth* 'Dakota' Catwa Applier (Tone 03) 
Inks: Endless Pain Tattoos - Myrdin (New @ Fantasy Faire 2019) 
Underwear: flow . Jose Brief Fatpack (New@ Dubai Event) 


Changing into dry clothes, I saw her coming after me and couldn’t help but smile: My hair made me a rock star after all !

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Here’s what I'm wearing: 
Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_AIM ~ Pack of BLONDS. 
Inks: Endless Pain Tattoos - Virion (New @ Fantasy Faire 2019) 
Underwear: Travesty - Solid Skimpy Briefs (with texture change HUD) (New Release!) 

Pictures taken at Elvion

No comments:

Post a Comment