Saturday, June 29, 2019

Summer Job

“Being a lifeguard can be stressful, after all I only have two eyes and I’m not really dressed for going into the water. 

So, I’m glad, I don’t have to watch that couple in the back, too. She’s got her pooch to cuddle and he’s got himself his second drink, the recipe for a happy marriage and for me not twisting my neck.”

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

“Now wtf is that guy doing …? Hey you! (throws football) Get back! There’s dangerous currents out there! And you better bring me back my ball!” 

Here’s what I'm wearing: 
Hair: Dura - Unisex Hair U94 [New @ MANCAVE] 
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD Daniel.
Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni. 
Skin Applier Head + Body: *Birth* 'Dakota' Catwa Applier (Tone 03) 
T-Shirt: A&D Clothing - T-Shirt -Route 66- FatPack 
Pants: A&D Clothing - Pants -Leonard- FatPack 
Shoes: DUFAUX - flip flops *summer edition* [MAN CAVE Gift]  

Prop: Millo Copperfield - Bento Football [MAN CAVE Gift] 

No comments:

Post a Comment