Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Hitting The Road

A new day, a new beginning, a new journey. I’m curious where it’s gonna take me.

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

 

Here’s what I'm wearing:

Hair: Dura-Anime07(ALL COLORS PACK) (New Release!) 

Mesh Head:  [AK Advanced ]Bento Head 4.0 #M09 LEL UV/ unrigged eyes 

Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni V5.0. 

BOM Skin Head: Not Found - George Skin Tan. 

BOM Skin Body: Not Found - Gianni Body Applier Tan 2.0 

Sweatshirt: A&D Clothing - Shirt -Street Outlaw- FatPack (New Release!)

Bike: M.C.M. Road Hawg - Firestorm Anniversary Gift.


( => click picture to enlarge !) 

 

Here’s what I'm wearing:  

T-Shirt: A&D Clothing - T-Shirt -Sinner-  FatPack (New Release!)

 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

 

Here’s what I'm wearing: 

T-Shirt: A&D Clothing - T-Shirt -May the Road-  FatPack (New Release!) 

Pants: VUK. Ezekiel Pants V3

Shoes: [VERSOV] LOLITOV_SNEAKERS_SILVER (Group Gift)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment