Sunday, November 14, 2021

Assume The Position

Sir, we have rules against driving with your hands in your pockets and wearing slippers, I’ ll have to impound your bike”, she said and me thinking she wanted to compliment me on my outfit when she waved me over. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

 

Here’s what I'm wearing:   

Hair: Dura - NA05 / FATPACK (New Release) 

Mesh Head: LeLUTKA - Alain Head 2.5

Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni BOM v1.1  

BOM Skin: Not Found - George Skin Tan (Lelutka) 

Inks: Endless Pain Tattoos - Broglometh (New Release) 

Necklace: Gabriel ::GB:: G Chain necklace (free) 

Jacket: flow . Knit Hoodie Fatpack (New Release) 

Pants: VUK . Ezekiel Pants V3. 

Shoes: Millo Copperfield - Coal Portofino Loafers (Fatpack) New Release! 

 

Took me hours to get released on bail. Finally home, sweet home! 

 ( => click picture to enlarge !)  

No comments:

Post a Comment