Tuesday, December 21, 2021

12 Days of Xmas: Free Evo X Head and Skins

She said her name was Snowflake and she pitied me for having to go without a shirt in this cold weather. I enjoyed her wanting to help me, so I didn’t mention this new pilot jacket from L&B included a separate version with t-shirt, plus, I seriously was hoping her looks would attract some customers since I hadn’t sold a book all day. 

Btw: Broke as I am, I’m happy LeLutka is gifting another Mesh Head this Xmas and that Clef de Peau, Not Found and Stray Dog provide a free skin each. Can’t beat the freebies!

 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

 

Here’s what I'm wearing: 

Hat: JfL - Small round hat #2 (New Release!) 

Head, Hairbase & Beard: LeLUTKA - Logan Head 3.1 - EVO X (free for only a few more days)

BOM Head Skin: Not Found Logan Skin Tan (Lelutka) 

BOM Body Skin : Not Found Gianni Body Tan Abs 2.0 . 

Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni BOM v1.1 . 

Inks: Endless Pain Tattoos - Mina (Xmas Sale: all Tattoos are 50% off, you get a refund after purchasing) 

Necklace: L&B Swear Jett Coin Necklace (old gift, from inventory) 

Jacket: L&B Swear Pilot Leather Jacket w/ Tee FATPACK (New Release!) 

Pants: L&B Swear Jett Chinos FATPACK (New @ FaMESHed) 

Shoes: = REBELLION = "PATROL" BOOTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment