Sunday, May 19, 2013

Viewing The World From My Couch

Relaxing on my new couch that I got from The Dreamer

( => click picture to enlarge !)

I could sit and lie here all day long ...

( => click picture to enlarge !)

pondering the universe. And I don't care if others call it napping, lol!

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

MESH (=> click here for your taxi to +grasp+) 
Necklace: +grasp+/Three Strand Chain Necklace 
Pants: +grasp+/Studded sarouel pants (mesh)/Black (7 Designs and 1 FatPack exclusive available. Comes with a HUD to change the colour of the waist tied scarf!) 
Shoes: +grasp+/Layered leather boots/Black/Unisex (5 colours/designs available plus 1 bonus design with the FatPack only) 
Shades: Kumaki - K_gs Spitz 1.00 (The 100 Block) 
Couch: The Dreamer - Multitextures Safari Chesterfield sofa (mesh) 

Non-MESH
Hair: Salon de GLOW <hairpieces> M-05 (Dark Brown). 
Inks: .:Boss Tattoo:. - A way of life (New Release!)

No comments:

Post a Comment