Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Yves Goes Catwa

It took me a while to finally buy the Daniel Mesh Head from Catwa but using the skin applier set “Tylar” from Labyrinth on the demo head convinced me that this was the look I wanted.

My hair is from Dura, my glasses are provided by Kumaki, the inks I'm a bit late in showing are from Endless Pain Tattoos, the hoodie from REBELLION caught my eye at the Signature Event and the pants were just released by L&B @ FaMESHed.


On Him (=> If no SLURL is linked, click sidebar store/event logo for a teleport!) 
Hair: *Dura-B&G*72-DARK.
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD Daniel
Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni
Skin Applier Head + Body: Labyrinth - 'Tylar' Catwa (DanBento)&BodyAppliers
Glasses: Kumaki - K_gs Franz (from my inventory) 
Inks: Endless Pain Tattoos - Like A Moth. 
Hoodie: = REBELLION = "CONVICT" HOODIE (New@ Signature Event
Pants: L&B - Swear Destruction Jeans (New @ FaMESHed)
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] SL Balance 

No comments:

Post a Comment