Friday, May 17, 2019

Photographer Woes

While concentrating on taking a shot of the seagull I had finally hunted down after only three hours, I was totally overlooking the buxom blonde striking a pose next to me to get my attention. Can’t win ‘em all. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Here’s what I'm wearing: 
Hair: Stealthic - Like Lust (Ombres) 
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD Daniel.
Glasses: Kumaki - K_gs Luty 1.00. 
Beard Applier: Mister RazzorHugh (incl. versions with + w/o tattoo on right temple, Group Gift) 
Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni.
Skin Applier Head + Body: *Birth* 'Dakota' Catwa Applier (Tone 03) 
Necklace: ROZOREGALIAMARACIA (GACHA Item) 
Inks: Endless Pain Tattoos - Drown (Updated Version) 
Briefs used for Trunks: flow . Jose Brief Fatpack (latest release) 

( => click picture to enlarge !)

No comments:

Post a Comment