Friday, December 20, 2019

New Sweaters From L&B

After clearing out last year’s ugly Xmas Sweaters, I needed some new apparel for the holiday season and L&B’s Swear Havoc Sweater Fatpack was just what I was looking for.

I rarely buy fatpacks but this one is a steal if you consider that you get two different versions – turtle neck and crew neck in 45 colours/designs if I counted correctly. On top of that you can get the Xmas Sweater Versions (shown on the left) as a free Group Gift. Happy Holidays! 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Here’s what I'm wearing: 
Hair: Dura-U98-FAT PACK A (New @ TMD) 
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD Daniel.
Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni. 
Skin Applier Head + Body: *Birth* 'Dakota' Catwa Applier (Tone 03) 
Glasses: Kumaki - K_gs Teod. 
Sweater (left): L&B Swear Havoc Sweater - Xmas GG. 
Sweater (right): L&B Swear Havoc Sweater Fatpack (New @ TMD)

No comments:

Post a Comment