Saturday, August 21, 2021

Birds

While she was pointing out a flock of sea gulls, I was kinda worried about the two perching above my head, wondering whether they had passed their potty training successfully. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

 

Here’s what I'm wearing:  

Hair: WINGS DG - HAIR-TO0708 Gray (Pack) 

Mesh Head: [AK Advanced ]Bento Head 4.0 #M09 LEL UV/ unrigged eyes 

Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni V5.0. 

BOM Skin Head: Not Found - George Skin Tan. 

BOM Skin Body: Not Found - Gianni Body Applier Tan 2.0 

Shades: BONDI . The Boss Glasses . Grayscale 

Inks: Endless Pain Tattoos Morrigan. 

Pants: Millo Copperfield - Grey Vintage Long Shorts .

Shoes: Millo Copperfield- Coal Grey Carmel Flip Flops

 

Next time I’ll make sure to wear my new hat from JFL!  

( => click picture to enlarge !)  

 

Here’s what I'm wearing: 

Hat: JfL Elegant beach hat FULL PACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment