Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Living Healthy

Buying her a chunky ring at Orsini Jewelry and going on a holiday didn’t save me from getting a breakfast served that made my belly cringe: Avocado toast with egg is definitely way too healthy for me on an empty stomach!

( => click picture to enlarge !)


Here’s what I'm wearing:  

Hair: Dura - NA20 / FATPACK 

Mesh Head:  [AK Advanced ]Bento Head 4.0 #M09 LEL UV/ unrigged eyes

Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni V5.0. 

BOM Skin Head: Not Found - George Skin Tan

BOM Skin Body: Not Found - Gianni Body Applier Tan 2.0.  

Necklace: [ kunst ] - Skull Rider. 

Sweater: flow . AX Sweater (Fatpack) 

Pants: flow . Sunday Shorts (Fatpack) 

Shoes: Millo CopperfieldGray Tennis Club Slide Sandals. 

 

I definitely needed a breath of fresh air and wanted to take a ride on my snowboard, but somehow I couldn’t get it going.

( => click picture to enlarge !)

No comments:

Post a Comment