Saturday, January 12, 2019

Cave Canem (or Better Own More T-Shirts)

One evening, last week, I was sitting in my favourite bar when suddenly I noticed this puppy behind me. I turned around and there she walked in the door. Hey, I thought, this might get interesting. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

That's old:
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD Daniel. 
Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni. 
Skin Applier Head + Body: *Birth* 'Dakota' Catwa Applier (Tone 03) 
Bracelet: amias - STINE 4 cognac (Gacha Item) 

Here's what's new: 
Hair: Dura-U90 [New @ Salon52!] 
Inks: Endless Pain Tattoos – Kimura (New Release!) 
T-Shirt: Millo Copperfield - Basic Tee 18 + HUD (New Release!) 
Necklace: Chop Zuey - Abbas Lion Necklace - TxChnge 
Ring: Chop Zuey - Justice Glory Ring - TxChnge 


I had hoped for some flirty passion, maybe, but damn - I sure underestimated her puppy’s playfulness.

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Here's what's new: 
T-Shirt: GraffitiwearRipped Swank Tee (New Release!) 
Pants: [ hoorenbeek ] Worn Out Jeans - Full Pack (New Release!) 
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] Draco Boots - Full Pack (New Release!) 


At our next meeting things already looked much brighter (she had left her puppy at home).

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Here's what's new: 
T-Shirt: GraffitiwearGraphic Swank Tee (New Release!) 
Pants: [ hoorenbeek ] Worn Out Jeans - Full Pack (New Release!) 
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] Draco Boots - Full Pack (New Release!)

No comments:

Post a Comment