Saturday, January 19, 2019

Happy Hour

I hated the thought of spending another night alone in my bed so I was going to play it cool. I just hoped the guy next to me wasn’t going to chat up the hot blonde at the other end of the bar before I could muster up all my courage to make a move. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

That's old(er): 
Hair: Stealthic - Like Lust (Ombres) 
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD Daniel.
Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni. 
Skin Applier Head + Body: *Birth* 'Dakota' Catwa Applier (Tone 03) 
Glasses: Kumaki - K_gs Jeffrey. 
Shirt (Yves): [ hoorenbeek ] Buffalo Plaid Shirt - Full Pack
Shirt (The Other Guy): [ hoorenbeek ] Army Shirt - Full Pack 

Here's what's new from [ hoorenbeek ]: 
Pants: [ hoorenbeek ] Colored Jeans - Full Pack (New Release!) 
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] Natale Boots - Full Pack (New Release!)

No comments:

Post a Comment