Wednesday, May 1, 2019

More News From Endless Pain Tattoos

When I saw her
Walking down the street
She looked so fine
I just had to speak

I asked her name
But she turned away
As she walked
All that I could say was

Mmm mmm yeah yeah ...

From: Austin Mahone feat. Pitbull - Mmm Yeah © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group

 
( => click picture to enlarge !)

Here’s what I'm wearing:
Hair: Dura-U93-FAT PACK A (FAT1&FAT6) 
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD Daniel.
Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni. 
Skin Applier Head + Body: *Birth* 'Dakota' Catwa Applier (Tone 03) 
Inks: Endless Pain Tattoos - Shinigami (New Release!) 
Underwear: Travesty - Solid Skimpy Briefs (with texture change HUD) (New Release!)
 
( => click picture to enlarge !)

No comments:

Post a Comment