Saturday, May 11, 2019

Where’s The Beef?

My stomach was growling from hunger when I approached Bob’s Burger Joint at Fairhaven. I definitely needed some meat in my belly fast and was surprised to see the waitress taking a sunbath instead of serving the customers. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Here’s what I'm wearing: 
Hair: Dura-B91 (Male hair) Fatpack! (New @ TMD) 
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD Daniel.
Mesh Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni. 
Skin Applier Head + Body: *Birth* 'Dakota' Catwa Applier (Tone 03) 
Shirt: A&D Clothing - Shirt -Gregory- FatPack 
Pants: A&D Clothing - Pants -Leonard- FatPack 
Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. Danitz Sneakers (on SL Marketplace) 

When she unexpectedly jumped on my lap, my surprise turned to dismay, fast, hearing her say: “Sorry, hon, we are out of burgers today. How about a healthy lettuce, cucumber & tomato salad?” 

( => click picture to enlarge !)

No comments:

Post a Comment