Sunday, April 15, 2012

Feeling Blue

Many designers offer a demo version of their mesh clothes and you should definitely make use of those. Not only will it give you a better impression of the cut and texture quality but most importantly it'll show you whether the outfit is actually something you can wear with your shape.

The clothes I have on today are a new release by :SZD:, their first mesh pay item for guys if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately, they do not provide a demo version but you can get a good impression of the cut and texture quality from their vendor picture. 

How did I have to change my shape? Not only did I have to reduce my body fat to zero but also my belly size. This way the bigger-sized jeans fits me well. Wearing the t-shirt and pants together I had to choose the smaller-sized jeans to not have them interfere with the larger-sized t-shirt.

This worked also using taller shapes than my regular one that I wear on the picture. Plus, to fit the shoes, I had to edit the shoe base I picked from my inventory to use with my new sneakers. Changing the platform height to 85 I could drag the shoes further down out of my pants without sinking them into the ground.

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Glasses: Kumaki - K_gs Tanya 1.00 (new Mesh release) 

Tee +Pants: :SZD: Dylan ( Mesh Man Outfit ) 

Shoes: Python - Flyman_I_Blue (Lucky Board Prize)

Poses: *~* Y's Art&Poses - Leaning on a Wall Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment